Thursday, August 1, 2013

Just an Update...

I've fallen a wee bit behind on updates recently, partly because I didn't have internet access last night, partly because of a minor hand injury which has made typing quite difficult, and partly because I simply haven't had enough time to write.

So this is just a short post to say: I will be updating tomorrow night and I'm hoping to have two posts ready for you to read, which will feature more tidbits about Exeter as well as pictures and anecdotes about the spectacular Eden Project. And if you enjoyed my posts about the Royal Albert Memorial Museum and the city of Falmouth, I will be writing about those locations again since I had another opportunity to visit them!

Thank you for your patience and as always, stay tuned for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment